BY THIS POWER-OF-ATTORNEY I, …………………….. hereby appoint ………………………………………………., as my attorney, in my name and on my behalf to do inter alia the following acts, deeds and things, viz.
1. To negotiate on terms for and to agree to and enter into and conclude any agreement of sale and sell my house No. ……………… (or, etc.) situate at, etc., fully mentioned and described in the schedule hereto to any purchaser or purchasers at such price which my said attorney, in his absolute discretion, thinks proper and/or to cancel and/or repudiate the same.
2. To receive from the intending purchaser or purchasers any earnest money and/or advance or advances and also the balance of purchase money, and to give good valid receipt for the same which will protect the purchaser or purchasers without seeing the application of the money.
3. Upon such receipt as aforesaid in my name and as my act and deed, to sign, execute and deliver any conveyance or conveyances of the said property favour of the said purchaser or his nominee or assignee.
4. To sign and execute all other deeds, instruments and assurances which he shall consider necessary and to enter into and/or to such covenants and conditions as may be required for fully and effectually conveying the said property as I could do myself, if personally present.
5. To present any such conveyance or conveyances for registration, to admit execution and receipt of consideration before the Sub-Registrar or Registrar having authority for and to have the said conveyance registered and to do all acts, deeds and things which my said attorney shall consider necessary for conveying the said property to the said purchaser or purchasers as fully and effectually in all respects as I could do the same myself.
And I hereby agree to ratify and confirm all and whatever other act or acts my said attorney shall lawfully do, execute or perform or cause to be done, executed or performed in connection with the said property under and by virtue of this deed notwithstanding no express power in that behalf is hereunder provided.
Schedule of the property to be sold
Signed, sealed and delivered